In our quest to maintain a future-oriented business relationship with our customers, we are committed to following our main guiding principle:
“Cooperation for the mutual benefit of both partners”.
Our business partners can expect high-quality service at a competitive price that meets their full satisfaction. We endeavor to achieve optimum cost-efficiency with a high level of technical execution. We look forward to proving to you that "high quality" and "competitive price" are not mutually exclusive terms.
In today’s fast paced world, people are no longer necessarily the focus of business considerations. However, we believe in putting people first without compromising project-specific constraints, such as delivery dates and cost pressures. We've found that is the only way to achieve real success for both parties.
Mutual agreement on a course of action and development of a working solution, guarantees great results for both partners.
We would like to take the first step by performing our work with zeal and enthusiasm. We invite you to work together with us to achieve our “mutual benefit”.
What is goracon’s specialty?
goracon manufactures Servicelifts, Assembly Platforms, Maintenance Platforms, Blade Platforms and Ladder Climbers for all types of windmills and towers worldwide.
Our products give you 3 major advantages:
- Faster access to the top of wind towers and with less effort.
- Custom made solutions according to your needs and specifications.
- Fully designed, manufactured and tested systems conforming to ANSI safety guidelines and quality standards.
What does goracon bring to the table?
When we first started in the wind energy market, our focus was on the German wind energy market.
Later, we expanded that focus to Europe, Australasia and crossed the Atlantic where we founded goracon lp.
Our continuous focus has resulted in the design, manufacturing and delivery of:
- 8 different service lift types with a total of more than 2000 units sold and installed worldwide
- 2 ladder climbers certified for the European and North American wind energy market
- 6 special construction platforms used all over the world
- 1 modular maintenance platform
- 2 different blade platforms, on the drawing board
We take pride in the fact that all of our products are certified by TUV and built to the latest rules and regulations in Europe, USA, and Canada. We can accommodate our products to conform with any other country's safety standards when needed.
goracon has strengthened its overall service by adding additional service options to its overall package:
- Onsite training and special high access safety training performed by specialists onsite or in our training facility
- Long-term maintenance and service
- A global network for you to access should you need assistance
"goracon your one stop shop for High access solutions"