Economical ... Comfortable ... Safe ... Fits all types of ladders.
A wind turbine's profitability depends directly on its uptime. In the event of a breakdown, service technicians need the ability to act quickly. The G-climber was developed precisely to address this concern. One of the most time consuming activities a service technician must perform are the repetitive climbs up and down a wind turbine tower required to access service areas. With the power assisted climb of the G-climber, the technician spends less time and energy with the physical climb and more time diagnosing and repairing the turbine. This is especially important for older turbines, which can only be profitable if a practical service and maintenance plan is in place.
G-climber assists service personnel to ascend with an individually adjustable traction force (max 100 lbs). Two versions of the G-climber are available, The GKS for side rail type ladders and the GKM for center rail type ladders.
- Greater turbine profitability from reduced service downtime.
- Protection and reduced strain for your service technicians during ascent and descent.
- Load bearing strain on body decreased significantly (> 85 lbs).
- Stress on legs, arms, knees, and back reduced.
- Easy to install for new projects as well as for retrofits.
- No hassles, no remote control necessary.
- TÜV-Rheinland QA licensed certification.
- G-connect innovative fall protection system, certified by EN, ANSI, and OSHA safety standards.
Request more information about G-climber products.