Step in ... Go Up ... Be Safe ...
G-servicelift systems are powerful and stable enclosed hoisting devices ideal for servicing wind turbines. G-servicelifts are a worthwhile investment for any windpower system, as it dramatically increases the efficiency of your turbine by reducing downtime during repair and maintenance of your wind tower. In addition, G-servicelifts greatly enhance the safety of your service personnel with several unique safety features and state-of-the art braking and hoist systems developed in-house. goracon has developed several ladder and wire-rope systems ideal for carrying 1 - 3 service technicians, but are also capable of producing custom designed systems to accomodate any turbine size or shape and lift capacity.
- Lifts personnel and equipment over 325 ft in less than 5 min/field technician.
- Reduced physical climb time allows service technicians to be more refreshed and alert to perform maintenance and service duties.
- Heavy tools can be safely transported up and down by automatic drive without the need for personnel to be present, saving time and money.
- Overall modular design makes it easy to adapt service lifts to fit any and all wind tower models.
- In-house designed G-trac hoist and G-lock safety brake systems enhance overall experience and service.
Request more information about G-servicelift products.